Brand Manager / Sales Support
Bloom Farms is on the cutting edge of the emerging cannabis movement. As one of the leaders in the industry, we take great pride in the brand we have created. Our brand is built on providing an amazing product and customer experience, which includes a rigorous testing process, a true commitment to innovation and a company culture that is dedicated to our mission. Our company manufactures high-quality cannabis products. We’re excited about the opportunity to shape an industry on the verge of a culture shift.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Brand & Sales Support expert to support our Sales & Distribution team. The Brand & Sales Support Manager is responsible for overseeing, maintaining, evolving and enforcing the quality assurance, compliant packaging & testing parameters of BCC and DPH requirements across all Bloom Farms Sales & Distribution brands and SKU’s. This position is a liaison between distribution, sales, manufacturing, retail, third-party brands and regulatory bodies to ensure to brand integrity and quality assurance requirements are being met and/or exceeded down to retail.
Brand & Sales Support Manager responsibilities include:
- Experience with account management and client services.
- Experience with cannabis testing and Q/A regulatory environment.
- Oversee, organize and evolve access to COA’s as needed via google drive, Bloom Farms website, archival database and print forms.
- Develop broader plan for brand and q/a management alongside regulations to include testing and compliant packaging.
- Develop remediation and relabeling plans in concert with lab results, brands, the DPH and distribution.
- Work with brands, warehouse, delivery and sales team to provide retailers with accurate COA’s on all product SKU’s.
- Act as a liaison between labs, distribution, manufacturing, sales and brands to oversee product compliance through product chain of custody.
- Work alongside management and state regulators to evolve Q/A regulations when possible.
- Follow and evolve protocols for documenting, tracking, archiving and distributing testing results across the business.
- Interface with the BCC and DPH for product remediation, destruction and action items as needed.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri with occasional OT.
- Recognize deficiencies, challenges and opportunities to and initiate proper follow-up.
- Work alongside manufacturing and third-party brands to optimize the testing process and speed products through Q/A.
- Identify and isolate product that does not meet standards and develop remediation plans.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the Cannabis testing and Q/A regulatory environment
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Team-player and ability to work well within all levels of the organization
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Able to perform root cause analysis.
- Able to receive, analyze and report out information efficiently.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) – ability to follow laboratory SOPs.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) - ability to keep proper records via paper and software tools (MS applications, databases)
- Strong computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze large amounts of data and determine deficiencies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree or B.S. Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 9am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday schedule in Oakland with occasional travel to other company facilities to assist with Quality Assurance there.
- Over Time and occasional weekends may be required