Project Manager - Product Development
Bloom Farms is on the cutting edge of the emerging cannabis movement. As one of the leaders in the industry, we take great pride in the brand we have created. Our brand is built on providing an amazing product and customer experience, which includes a rigorous testing process, a true commitment to innovation and a company culture that is dedicated to our mission. Our company manufactures high-quality cannabis products. We’re excited about the opportunity to shape an industry on the verge of a culture shift
Join our Product Development Team to collaborate, conceptualize, develop and produce creative ideas and concepts for Bloom Farms hardware, packaging and accessories.
- Collaborate and confidently communicate with internal team members and external partners to develop innovative hardware, packaging and accessories solutions
- Support the maintenance and evolution of Bloom Farms packaging & hardware design guidelines.
- Enhance the brand through consistent high-quality concepts, designs and production, always aligned with our values.
- Proactively conduct and report on marketplace research, keeping your finger on the market’s pulse and trends.
- Develop an applicable understanding of our manufacturing, scheduling and financial constraints.
- Seek mastery of relevant software processes to streamline your work.
- Develop concepts to finished products and working internally and externally to create 3D models and renderings.
- Work with the R&D team to develop and manufacture new products.
- Highly Organized – Essential to this position.
- Effective Communication - Be the primary point of contact between key department heads and manufacturers, handling the day to communication on product development.
- Strong Time Management - Collaborate with team to map out development schedules and timing required to bring new products to market on time.
- Product Profitability - Establish a strong working knowledge of the price to value ratio of your product by performing market research.
- Develop the Toolbox - Hunt, gather and research new materials and construction methods that elevate the products you develop.
- Proven track record of successfully launched products as the result of three years or more active experience within product development.
- Industrial Design work experience preferred. Close collaboration with adjacent disciplines i.e. Mechanical Engineering is also desirable.
- Competence in a variety of 2D and 3D software
- Working experience in packaging development and CAD software is desirable.
- Competence in and understanding of the cannabis industry.
- Strong work ethic, adaptable and able to pivot quickly.
- Startup experience isn’t required. However, understand we all wear many hats to keep Bloom Farms moving forward. We’re looking for a can-do approach to work and life. (i.e. You will most likely find yourself emptying the dishwasher at some point while looking for a clean coffee cup.) We all pitch in and appreciate each other’s dedication.