Part-Time Brand Ambassador (San Diego, CA)
Bloom Farms is on the cutting edge of the emerging cannabis movement. As one of the leaders in the industry, we take great pride in the brand we have created. Our brand is built on providing an amazing product and customer experience, which includes a rigorous testing process, a true commitment to innovation and a company culture that is dedicated to our mission. Our company manufactures high-quality cannabis products. We’re excited about the opportunity to shape an industry on the verge of a culture shift.
We are currently recruiting for a Brand Ambassador (BA) to join the Bloom Farms marketing team. Brand Ambassadors are the face and energy of the company, representing Bloom Farms and our mission with enthusiasm and authenticity. BA’s must be knowledgeable in all aspects of our company and be able to utilize that knowledge to provide information to the public and dispensary staff in order to promote Bloom Farms’ image and products. The ideal BA will be energetic and outgoing with the ability to easily converse with customers and dispensary staff while integrating product knowledge and awareness.a
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Brand Ambassador:
- Build and maintain genuine relationships with dispensary partners.
- Drive sales at Bloom Farms demos with knowledge, enthusiasm, and customer engagement.
- Track performance of demos, inventory, and collect customer feedback.
- Create and maintain dispensary profiles.
- Conduct Executive and VIP Ambassador demos.
- Conduct dispensary clinics.
- Inventory/collateral cycle counts and maintenance.
- Assist in event activations and street team promotions.
- General knowledge and ability to support Social Media
- Support cross departmental project requests.
- General office support.
- 1+ years of brand ambassador or customer service experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have reliable transportation with valid Driver's License.
- Must be willing to travel.
- SMARTPHONE is needed.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be energetic and outgoing.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and punctual.
- Must be adaptable and willing to support where needed.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with co-workers and store personnel.
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.